04 Mar Coronavirus COVID-19
The safety of our students, faculty and staff is CITC’s priority. CITC is taking extended precautions to help mitigate the spread of infections. We have requested that our janitorial vendors spend extra time disinfecting and wiping down surfaces in all locations of our training facilities that are exposed to our students, staff and instructors, as well as the general public.
Help prevent the spread of infections and keep yourself and others healthy by:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Click here for more info about COVID-19.
If you or a family member are sick or has been exposed to the virus, do not attend class. If you are unable to attend class, please notify the CITC main office at 425-454-2482. Please refer to your class syllabus for scheduled makeup days.